- Associated General Contractors ROSE Award for Best Oregon Safety Program in 2008, 2010, and 2012
- NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) Award for Best Safety Program in the Nation in 2013 and 2014
- Daily Journal of Commerce Finalist for Boulder Falls Inn & Events Center in 2016
- Daily Journal of Commerce 2008 First Place Project for the Corvallis Elements Building
- OCAPA 2007 Excellence in Concrete Award
- Multiple AGC Certificate of Commendation for Low Worker’s Comp Loss Ratio
- Multiple Salem Contractors Exchange Superintendent Awards
- US Dept. of Interior Citation for Crater Lake Lodge Rehabilitation
- Multiple SAIF Corporation Certification of Recognition for No Loss Time Injuries
Gerding Builders employs the latest in construction management practices, technology, hands on supervision, record keeping, and quality control that discerning owners demand. With the daily interaction I enjoyed with Gerding’s professional construction staff on these 3 projects, I can, without reservation, nor hesitation, offer my full endorsement of their firm.
- Robert Wood, Century Management, LLC
I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate the cooperation and care you have shown us during the construction of the new wing at Toledo Elementary School. Everything from helping us with signage, being flexible on the parking for our after hours events, and taking the time to explain what is going on during various stages of the construction has made it easier for the school during a very unusual year. I know the staff has appreciated the tours at various times, and we are all looking forward to moving back in next fall.
- Bob Shindelman, Principal, Toledo Elementary School
I would like to take this time to tell you how much I have appreciated you and your crew. You have continued to meet and exceed the expectation that I had envisioned for the construction of our new school. You have met or beat time lines as promised, which I did not think was remotely possible, I have been amazed time and time again. You and your crew are very helpful and polite, respectful of all students and staff and mindful of when school is in session. These are qualities that I find rare in construction workers and want you to know how much it is appreciated.
- Kristy Kosydar, Toledo Elementary School Secretary
Gerding has repeatedly demonstrated their intention, ability, and dedication to providing a satisfying conclusion to every project no matter how large or small.
- Keith Martin, Corvallis School District 509J
Gerding’s willingness to form an effective partnership with the District, the quality of their personnel and their ability to schedule and facilitate their own work as well as the work of subcontractors was remarkable. They are an excellent firm, and I highly recommend them to anyone planning the construction of a commercial building.
- Paul Frankenburger, Director of Physical Plant Services, Newberg School District [29J]
Gerding was instrumental as a team member to make the partnering experience between up to 70 trades people, college board members, and other partners highly successful.
- Dr. William E. Bell, President, Columbia Gorge Community College
From the start of lease negotiations and continuing through construction, Gerding demonstrated fairness and commitment towards resolving issues and delivering the facility on a very tight schedule.
- Larry Dodge, Agilent Technologies
I am in my thirteenth year as an educator and I have seen many crews in and around school buildings during that time, but none has been as impressive as Gerding. They did a superb job with great respect for our staff and students.
- Keith Tymchuk, City of Reedsport
The Independence Elementary School Renovation… required construction during building occupancy and completion on a very tight time schedule. Gerding completed the project on schedule and under budget with minimal disruption to school operations. Their sensitivity to supporting school staff and students during the project was extraordinary. Their staff and their management of sub-contractors were excellent throughout the project. Their care for students, staff and parents, for site safety and security exceeded our expectations.
- Mike Maloney, Central School District 
I have had the opportunity to work with Gerding Construction on several projects over the past several years. If you are considering Gerding Construction for your project, I whole heatedly recommend this company to you. Their approach to building is one of inclusion with the deign team and the Owners and makes the process of construction as easy as possible on all parties.
- Clayton Vorse, A.I.A., Vice President, ARBUCKLE COSTIC ARCHITECTS, INC
The confidence Gerding Builders instills in our client is a real asset to the project. They continue to make every effort to exceed the owner’s challenging schedule requirements, and their commitment to a quality product has been evident from the very beginning. They have been great to work with.
- Michael D. Magee, AIA CDT, LEED AP, Bergsund DeLaney Architecture and Planning
GB produced and detailed a well thought out schedule for the work, managed it on a daily basis, and avoided impacting school operations. Several unforeseen conditions surfaced during the course of the work that impacted the schedule. The project was completed on time and a budget and at a high level of quality. I recommend GB highly and the Greater Albany Public Schools looks forward to working with them again in the future.
- Ed Fitz-Patrick, Heery International
Gerding Builder Construction has superior construction and management skills, an excellent safety record, strong business ethics, and exceptional financial strength.
- Derek A. Sadowski, A.G. Sadowski Company
You and your entire firm have been a great experience for the Reedsport School District. The entire project at the Junior/Senior High School and the experience with GB has been outstanding.
- Ike Launstein, Reedsport School District
I just wanted to say Thank You to you for such an amazing job on the GBML renovation at Oregon State (to only mention one of the few successful projects in which you’re involved). We’re really enjoying the new space and are more than pleased with the quality of work and the final product.
- Jason H. Ideker, Ph.D., Oregon State University, Materials Laboratory
Gerding Construction’s performance was one of high quality and their project management team was excellent to work with.
- Jim Bogar, Suburban Christian Church
Gerding outlined, directed and controlled an incredibly complex schedule that accounted for the activities of every subcontractor throughout the construction period. Their concerns for quality management and construction resulted in a true team spirit among all members involved, minimizing re-dos and change orders.
- Heinz K. Rudolf, A.I.A., BOORA ARCHITECTS
I always enjoy working with anyone from Gerding and find them to be positive, engaging, thorough and respectful. I have particularly appreciated this over the past 3 years with the Samaritan Center / Boulder Falls Inn project. I was new to the construction process and Ryan, Brian, Keith and others have always taken extra time when needed to explain things but never came across as patronizing or condescending. They truly epitomize the phrase ‘Grace Under Pressure.’ Thank you.
- Nia Ridley, Boulder Falls Inn & Conference Center
Was very impressed with your extensive nonprofit construction experience and your initial interview, especially bringing in tentative budgetary numbers based on our facility concept.
- Ryan Graves, Boys & Girls Club of Albany
The working relationship with the Gerding Team began far before groundbreaking and I’d like to share our experiences regarding working with Gerding Builders. We began the pre-construction process with meetings where we ‘value engineered’ the construction project. Looking at all aspects of construction from the site preparation to the roof selection and heating and cooling in between. Through the value engineering process pre construction Gerding was able to identify many ways to remove excessive construction costs. With Gerding Builders, LLC the construction went smoothly, all contractors were polite, courteous and respective of the space they were working within.
- Stephanie Hagerty, Samaritan Health Services
Our commitment to a Team Approach ensures that our relationships with clients are built solidly through effective communication and collaboration.
- Tom Gerding, President, Gerding Builders
The Brookings Harbor School Renovation project…was a remote and difficult project involving three new buildings, two infill additions and three areas of remodel. It was also fraught with weather, design and environmental problems. Due to the professional and active input from the Gerding construction team, we were able to complete this work on time and on budget.
- Jim Van Lente, PMP, J.J. Henri Co.